Our chapter enjoys many activities each month. Members are welcome to attend any event. Below are some examples of what we like to do!
- Infant/Toddler Playtime
- A great opportunity to socialize your little ones and chat with other moms at a baby-proof location.
- Preschool Playtime
- Playtime locations vary from member's homes, parks, learning centers and fun events.
- Park Play
- Take the kids to run off some energy at local outdoor parks in the warm months and indoor parks the rest of the year.
- Craft Time
- Make a special craft and take it home with you.
- Service Activities
- We love to help out in our community and do so in a number of ways: volunteering to do clean-up, singing at a retirement facility, and giving back to other moms.
- MOMS Night Out
- Get together with just the moms and have a fun time with the girls. Locations vary from restaurants to local events.
- Sunshine Committee
- Reaches out to moms when they have a new baby or are experiencing a temporary physical hardship by bringing meals.
- Executive Board
- A lot of great women are involved in the planning and coordinating of this club.